This is our first week back from spending 2 weeks in NC. We went to our family reunion, VBS at Grandma and Papa's church, Chuck E Cheese's, swam in Grandma and Papa's pool a lot, the NC Zoo (where I met up with 2 friends from HS and had an awesome time!!) and to my niece Emily's last swim meet. We kept busy but we also had time to do nothing but relax. Michael had a terrible eczema flare-up, but thankfully I was able to get it under control in only a day or two. The airplane ride went really well. Michael only slept about 20 mins on the flight up there. But he woke up SCREAMING. It took several minutes to get him calmed down so I was getting worried. Did I mention that it was a full flight? Thank the Lord he did calm down! On the way home, he slept just about the whole flight. There were maybe 20 people on this flight, so he was able to snooze in his "own" seat. Abby did wonderful flying too! She had her activities to work on. Although she sat in the window seat, she didn't care much about looking out. She kept saying the sun was in her eyes. I did manage to take several pictures of clouds. After Tom picked us up and we were on our way home, we had to stop for gas. There was a beautiful rainbow in the sky behind us. I took a picture of that too, but I know the picture won't do it justice.
So we are home and trying to get back into our "normal" routine. Naptimes and bedtimes were all out of whack on vacation. (But isn't that part of the fun of vacation?!) We have resumed swim class and I managed to make it to the gym one time. One time is better than none!! I am trying to concentrate on regular, consistent naptimes and bedtimes. So far, it was not the battle I was expecting! I am grateful for that!! Hope to have some pictures up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment