Wednesday, June 17, 2009

VBS

Abby went to her second day of VBS today. Although the VBS is every day this week, she is only going on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She has swim class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She is very excited about it and has enjoyed the two days she has gone thus far. She tells me what they did, what they ate for snack and about Gizmo. Gizmo is the robot that goes along with the VBS theme. She keeps telling me that she wants to go again and again and again and again and again. No exaggeration! I'm so glad she's loving it! And to top things off, her best friend Gabby is there with her!

This is Gizmo.

A picture frame she made for me!!



This seems to be easy enough, although I know I have a lot to learn about layout, editing, posting and such. Good news....I did not have any trouble uploading the scanned pictures or videos! I am excited about this!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the frame and the picture of Gizmo. That is so neat that she is enjoying going to VBS so much. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete